Real-estate registry combines several processes related to properties. They start after contract is entered into Deeds, go through field-data collection, Cadastre registration, valuation and taxation.
Unique web based data collection system provides a digital database of all properties and their physical characteristics. These characteristics can be gathered by field data collection using PDA/GPS/CAM.
- Detailed data about properties
- Integrated Cadastre viewer
- Detailed sales analysis
- Statistical Correlative models between sales and physical derived for residential and commercial land and buildings, as well as apartments
- Derived models applied to unsold properties to create a market value Valuation Roll
- Ability to formulate policies on sales and Annual Property Tax
- Ratings support
- CAMA and conventional approaches with modern technology
- Transparent workflow with links to deeds and cadastre