Join the Earth Observation Data for Agricultural Monitoring Webinar
Lessons From the New CAP Policy and Beyond
Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
10:30 - 11:30 CEST
Earth Observation has become a vital part of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP). With the approaching implementation deadline for Area Monitoring NPAs ought to implement remote sensing into their current workflows. While some Agencies are in the forefront of the CAP reform, many still struggle with expensive field visits, complex workflows and tendering and budgeting planning.
What's the theme of the webinar?
During this 60-minute live webinar we will share insights on how to:
- Confidently navigate Commission’s deadlines
- Increase the number of remotely monitored parcels and decrease field visits
- Implement AMS into your current workflow
Join us to learn from those who already successfully navigated through the process and will share their lessons learned.
Who should attend?
The webinar addresses all National Paying Agencies within the EU and local partners. It is of interest for paying agencies that:
- Do not have an area monitoring system (AMS) in house or couldn’t develop such
- Have a monitoring system in place, but struggle with cloudy images and inconclusive parcels
- Are in the process of developing the AMS, but miss certain components of the system (such as signal processing or markers)
Meet the speakers