Sinergise ("Sinergise", "we", “us” or "our") is committed to protecting your Personal Data and ensuring that the processing of your personal data will be conducted in line with the principles of fair information practice and applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and process Personal Data that you provide directly to us, which may include:
- the information you have provided on your application, such as name and surname, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, address, contact information (email, phone number,...)
- the information you have provided in your CV, resume and any other supporting documentation you attached to your application, such as educational background, employment background, job qualifications and work eligibility
- evaluations and results of tests performed during the recruitment process.
We may also receive your Personal Data from other sources, such as from persons you indicate as a reference, persons who referred you for a position, or from a publicly accessible source we believe is relevant in the recruitment process (such as your LinkedIn profile).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process Personal Data that is provided to us by you or acquired or produced by us during the application and recruitment process, for purposes which include:
- processing your application
- communicating with you about the application and recruitment process
- setting up, conducting and evaluating interviews and tests
- assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the job position.
If you choose to stay in contact with us, we may also retain some of your Personal Data for a reasonable period of time for purposes of considering you for future job opportunities.
We may share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers (such as cloud service providers, system maintenance service providers and online tools providers). We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes (we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions).
Your Personal Data in connection with your job application will be kept as long as necessary to establish and defend legal claims associated with the rights of the unselected candidate pursuant to the Employment Relationships Act (Article 200 of the ZDR-1).
Appropriate security measures are put in place to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your Personal Data on our specific instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
As a data subject under Data Protection Law you have a number of rights, including the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request for your Personal Data to be deleted. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no lawful reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data when we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data, for example if you want to establish its accuracy.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request deletion of your Personal Data, object to the processing of your Personal Data, or request that we transfer a copy of your Personal Data to another party, please contact us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.